Terms And Conditions – Concept Racing
1. All products remain the property of Concept Racing Ltd until paid for in full.
2. Products are designed and manufactured for motor sport racing use only.
3. Products carry a 1 year limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
4. All products must be rubber mounted and isolated from vibration as well as pipework supported.
5. Products found with stress cracks due to poor mounting and unsupported pipework will not be covered under warranty terms.
All of our products are designed and manufactured for competition racing use only. Our fuel tanks meet race requirements as described in the Motorsport UK Yearbook, commonly known as the Blue Book which contains all of the Motorsport UK General Regulations that help to ensure safety and fair play across the sport. These regulations include items like splash bowls, anti explosion / safety foam and roll over valves. This means that our tanks are generally safer than a standard road tank. They sometimes fill more slowly due to the safety foam. It would be your choice as to what you use the tank for but the tank would be marked with a sticker stating that it is design and manufactured for racing use only.